Registrations are now open for the 35th annual Mount Franklin Pagan Gathering.
How to Register:
- In an email, write your name and those of any companions (legal names only). You must also include a contact number.
- Please send to our email address only! (email@example.com), with the subject “Registration for 2016 Gathering”
- Registration is only required if you are camping at the Mount for one or more nights. We do not require registrations for the general public or people sleeping off site.
- Upon arrival at the Gathering, please report to the Organisers and sign in. You will be issued with a wristband which signifies you as part of the registered and insured participants.
- All attendees of the Gathering must familiarize themselves with the information presented on our FAQ, Camping at the Mount and Ritual Etiquette pages prior to attending.
Not long to go now! See you on the Mount!